Steve Rothery : Postcards from the Road (at last !)

Les différentes carrières solo des membres ou ex membres de Marillion
Répondre
Frenchie Freak
Membre Sénior

Steve Rothery : Postcards from the Road (at last !)

Message par Frenchie Freak » 31 août 2014, 12:15

Hello

J'imagine que l'info a déjà été postée ici mais je ne la trouve pas, alors au cas ou, pour que personne ne regrette d'avoir loupé le coche (Ils ne feront jamais rien dans les regles, et correctement j'ai l'impression ;))

Steve Rothery prend des precommandes pour son livre de photos (qu'il nous promet depuis 15 ans, c'est pas trop tôt..)
Postcards From the Road devrait donc rassembler des clichés de Rothers au cours de sa vie avec les boys (et d'autres aussi je crois)

Bref, voila le petit texte qu'il a posté sur Facebook..
La premiere edition limitée des 300 arrive bientot au bout, donc si vous etes interessé, ne tardez pas..

So, one very last time so anyone coming to this doesn't have to plough through a few hundred posts. I started a survey a few days ago to see who might be interested in my long awaited Postcards from the Road photo book and if so what they thought a fair price would be and whether or not it should be a limited edition. This was to be part of Kickstarter campaign to raise money for the development of a Postcards from the Road app. The consensus was that £50 for a signed and dedicated copy (limited to 300 copies) was a fair price as was £40 for the unsigned version.
As the response was so incredibly positive I started taking orders for the 300 signed copies which will probably sell out in the next few days (even though I am currently still finishing the recording of the last tracks for my Ghosts of Pripyat album). Because of the level of interest in the book it seems that I won't need to do a Kickstarter campaign to finance the book and the app. Everyone who's emailed info@steverothery.com to pre-order the book should receive an email in the next few days with more information, timescale, shipping costs etc. I'm going to try to get this ready for the conventions next year. All pre-orders including the £40 one will get 10 postcards of images from the book. I'll have some details of ordering a copy on my steverothery.com website in a few weeks. This book has been a long time coming (ask Lucy) but the amazing amount of interest the survey has generated shows that the time is right.
Ok, back to recording guitars!
Thank you all, Steve

FF

Mr a
Membre Sénior

Re: Steve Rothery : Postcards from the Road (at last !)

Message par Mr a » 31 août 2014, 14:02

cette fois,ce sera sans moi!

8-)
"Make it count"

Répondre