H In Dublin, Le Set

Les différentes carrières solo des membres ou ex membres de Marillion
Répondre
Frenchie Freak
Membre Sénior

Message par Frenchie Freak » 30 avril 2006, 10:26

Bonjour bonjour,

Je viens de poster la setlist sur dot com et me suis dit qu'il y avait au moins 2 personnes ici qui peut-être aimerait la lire, enfin , euh chsuis désolée, les pauvres commentaires sont en anglais et je suis trop décalquée pour refaire 2 phrases en Français...
C'est pas pour faire style, just mon check out est plutot euh trop tôt, et je dois faire ma valise ... goooooooddd :cool:

biz

FF

Here's the setlist, a very good night indeed, h was well talkative with some hilarious bits and some "tragic" (recurring jokes only, nothing to worry about) stories...

Music wasn't bad either !!!! was fantastic, to tell the truth ;)

here we go : Steve arriving on stage with the sunglasses he stole from Bono in the street a couple of minutes before (so he said ! :)

- Way over yonder (Carole King)
- Deep Water (h)
- House (marillion)

taaaaaaaaaaalk

- Marbles (which number i wouldn't say, sorry), with some Rufus Wrainright bits in there (Greek Song) and Erin Marbles (well, the traditional one at the end of not quite xmas tour, with OF COURSE, massive respond from the audience...)
- You're Gone (marillion)

(i think it was there, or later on..... ) start of last Belfast visit (Marbles tour) entry of the diary, interrupted by some heavy drinkers...

- Life on Mars ? (David Bowie)
- Famous Blue Raincoat (Leonard Cohen)
- 21st Century (marillion)
- Afraid of Sunlight (marillion)
- Easter (marillion), i let you imagine the public feeling AND singing on that very one !!
- Fantastic Place (marillion)
- The Whole of the Moon / Spirit (The Waterboys), massive sing along on those ones too (sure)
- Wichita Lineman (Campbell something i guess, sorry, original name escapes me at the mo')
- Man of the World (Peter Green), another crowd's favourite
- A Day in a Life (The Beatles), with a sing along from the crowd of Bohemian Rapshody in the Paul Mac Cartney bit, what an entertaining lot, those Irish guys :-D
- Three Minute Boy (marillion)

- Cloudbusting (Kate Bush)
- Ocean Cloud (marillion)
- Estonia (marillion)
- Living for the City (Stevie Wonder) almost a capella to the audience clapping, grooooovy !!!

Curfew then, the "rock" club being transformed into ... a club, with youngsters and beers all over the place... it was 10:52 pm

Guinness rules, it does taste "different" on Irish land !!!

Steph, from Dublin, too early in the morning, even if it's not *that* early

BabeSeubina
Nouveau Membre

Message par BabeSeubina » 30 avril 2006, 20:45

Spice di veinarde vas ! bon, MERCI quand même pour la set list, sympa de penser aux pov' copines qui môazissent à Six Fours Plages.. ;-)
Hope you're fine darlin', i call you soon !
Good night naughty girl, i'm soooooooooo jealous !! juste un ti truc : vaut mieux qu'il y ait un frenchman living in your head, qu'un Englishman, trust me looool
X X
BabeSeubina

Frenchie Freak a écrit : CITATION(Frenchie Freak @ 30/04/2006 - 10:26) [snapback]853[/snapback]
Bonjour bonjour,

Je viens de poster la setlist sur dot com et me suis dit qu'il y avait au moins 2 personnes ici qui peut-être aimerait la lire, enfin , euh chsuis désolée, les pauvres commentaires sont en anglais et je suis trop décalquée pour refaire 2 phrases en Français...
C'est pas pour faire style, just mon check out est plutot euh trop tôt, et je dois faire ma valise ... goooooooddd :cool:

biz

FF

Here's the setlist, a very good night indeed, h was well talkative with some hilarious bits and some "tragic" (recurring jokes only not to worry about) stories...

Music wasn't bad either !!!! was fantastic, to tell the truth

here we go : Steve arriving on stage with the sunglasses he stole from Bono in the street a couple of minutes before (so he said )

- Way over yonder (Carole King)
- Deep Water (h)
- House (marillion)

taaaaaaaaaaalk

- Marbles (which number i wouldn't say, sorry), with some Rufus Wrainright bits in there (Greek Song) and Erin Marbles (well, the traditional one at the end of not quite xmas tour, with OF COURSE, massive respond from the audience...)
- You're Gone (marillion)

(i think it was there, or later on..... ) start of last Belfast visit ( Marbles tour) entry of the diary, interrupted by some heavy drinkers...

- Life on Mars ? (David Bowie)
- Famous Blue Raincoat (Leonard Cohen)
- 21st Century (marillion)
- Afraid of Sunlight (marillion)
- Easter (marillion), i let you imagine the public feeling AND singing on that very one !!
- Fantastic Place (marillion)
- The Whole of the Moon / Spirit (The Waterboys), massive sing along on those ones too (sure)
- Wichita Lineman (Campbell something i guess, sorry, original name's escapes me at the mo')
- Man of the World (Peter Green), another crowd's favourite
- A Day in a Life (The Beatles), with a sing along from the crowd of Bohemian Rapshody in the Paul Mac Cartney bit, what an entertaining lot, those Irish guys
- Three Minute Boy (marillion)

- Cloubbusting (Kate Bush)
- Ocean Cloud (marillion)
- Estonia (marillion)
- Living for the City (Stevie Wonder) almost a capella to the audience clapping, grooooovy !!!

Curfew then, the "rock" club being transformed into ... a club, with youngsters and beers all over the place... it was 10:52 pm

Guinness rules, it does taste "different" on Irish land !!!

Steph, from Dublin, too early in the morning, even if it's not *that* early

Frenchie Freak
Membre Sénior

Message par Frenchie Freak » 02 mai 2006, 00:12

proselytisme mode on :

bah il te reste quand même Lille sweetie :-D

/ off

en faisant à peine du mauvais esprit, je dirais que de toutes façons, c'était pas le meilleur concert, trop de bavards portés sur la Guinness et *surtout* avec la voix qui porte !!!

et je souhaite à personne de vivre dans ma tête, parce que c'est tellement le bordel en général que ça n'est pas vraiment reposant comme petit pied à terre :-)

bizatoi et bizatous

steph
xx

addiction is a bad habit ;-p
You see, the thing about heaven is that heaven is for people who like the sort of things that go on in heaven. Like, well, singing, talking to God, watering pot plants.

Florent V.
Membre Sénior

Message par Florent V. » 02 mai 2006, 00:52

Frenchie Freak a écrit : CITATION(Frenchie Freak @ 02/05/2006 - 00:12) [snapback]873[/snapback]
et je souhaite à personne de vivre dans ma tête, parce que c'est tellement le bordel en général que ça n'est pas vraiment reposant comme petit pied à terre :-)
Tiens, ça ressemble à chez moi :blink:

Sinon, merci d'avoir relayé le machin. C'était sympa à lire, et ça t'a fait une personne de plus pour apprécier cette setlist commentée dans la langue des Monty Python.

abacab
Membre Sénior

Message par abacab » 08 mai 2006, 14:53

Before you play two notes, learn to play one note - and don’t play one note unless you’ve got a reason to play it.
Mark HOLLIS

- Que pensez-vous d'Internet ?
- Avant Internet il y avait beaucoup de questions qui n'avaient pas leur réponse, aujourd'hui il y a beaucoup de réponses qui n'ont pas leur question.
Peter USTINOV

abacab
Membre Sénior

Message par abacab » 10 mai 2006, 12:54

Intro de Marbles 1 avec un bout de Greek Song de Rufus Wainwright :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonQSM7h8Tc

Extrait de Famous Blue Raincoat de Leonard Cohen :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Q8c1bka5g
Before you play two notes, learn to play one note - and don’t play one note unless you’ve got a reason to play it.
Mark HOLLIS

- Que pensez-vous d'Internet ?
- Avant Internet il y avait beaucoup de questions qui n'avaient pas leur réponse, aujourd'hui il y a beaucoup de réponses qui n'ont pas leur question.
Peter USTINOV

Répondre